Our client located in beautiful downtown Lebanon, NH is growing and looking to add a Printed Circuit Board Assembly Manufacturing Engineer to their team! Our client designs and manufactures electronic sensors that measure tilt, shock, vibration, acceleration, angular rate, orientation, heading, position, heave, surge, and sway as well as application specific inertial, orientation and position measurement devices.
Key Job Functions
- Lead PCBA Manufacturing Engineering (lead NPI process handoff from engineering to production, identify and manage suppliers, recommend, develop and validate circuit board assembly methods, conduct electronic, mechanical and chemical failure analysis, troubleshooting, drive continuous improvement)
- Lead PCBA Electronics Assembly Technicians (oversee training, hand soldering prototype printed circuit board assemblies (PCBA), develop soldering and assembly best practices, develop documentation, answer questions)
- Coordinate Resources Needs with Supply Chain and Customer Service (support staff allocation, scheduling and work assignments, manage critical inventory items, manage obsolesces of components, support environmental compliance)
- Quality Supporter (develop test plans, AQL plans, supplier quality, inspections, reports)
- Product Environmental Compliance Supporter (RoHS, WEEE, REACH, Conflict Minerals, waste disposal)
- Failure Analysis Supporter (DFMEA, FMEA, FA, RCA)
Description of Candidate
- Demonstrates integrity in professional and personal life
- Maintains a positive attitude
- Drives to overcomes obstacles and persists to success
- Solves problems analytically
- Holds a high attention to detail
- Adapts to the changing needs of small company
- Works well unsupervised in self-directed environment as well as a leader of small teams and projects
Qualifications of Candidate
- BS or AS in engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical or related), with 5 to 20 years of experience in Mechanical, Industrial or Electrical Engineering or a related technical field. Higher degree candidates will be given preferences.
- Expertise in PCBA manufacturing, metal plating, electronics assembly are desirable
- Exceptional organizational skills to prioritize and complete assignments and projects independently, while balancing competing needs and attending to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to cooperate with team members / leaders
- Proficiency using information technology tools, including MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and Internet research.
- Strong analytical ability including basic high school level math skills
- Take ownership of PCBA Manufacturing for our sensor line by coordinate and leading a number of cross functional teams to increase communication, productivity and efficiency.
- The Employee is expected to dedicate the time necessary to accomplish the given job requirements
- Is expected to frequent the production floor for inspection, fact finding, communication and coordination
- May be required to travel nationally and internationally on an occasional basis
- On average employment will require 40 – 50 hours per week at our client facilities or off site on clientt business
- In addition, it is the expectation of Employer that Employee will dedicate personal time to further his or her education as it relates to work at our client. This should include time spent reading relevant trade publications, journals, and textbooks
Don't feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.