Progressive Care Unit RN (PCU)– Florida Hospital Fish Memorial
Where: 1055 Saxon Blvd, Orange City, FL 32763
Type of Position: FT Days, Nights, PRN
Why work for Florida Hospital – RN Progressive Care Unit, PCU Registered Nurse
- $10,000 Sign on Bonus and Relocation for some positions
- Full-time benefits
- Low cost of living
- 30 minutes to Orlando Attractions
- Leapfrog A- grade Hospital safety score
- The joint Commission’s Top Performer on Key Quality Measures
- Gallup Great Workplace Award
- Truven Health Analytics Top 100 Hospitals Everest Award
Requirements - RN Progressive Care, PCU Registered Nurse
- 1 year of acute care, hospital experience
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a minimum of an Associate of Science degree
- Active Florida RN license required
- Must maintain current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification & ACLS
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support Accreditation (American Heart Association or American Red Cross) required for positions in PCU, ICU and ED
FLORIDA HOSPITAL FISH MEMORIAL
For a young hospital built in 1994, Florida Hospital Fish Memorial has a long history dating back to 1952. Beginning as a humble, 50 bed facility more than six decades ago, we’ve grown to become one of Volusia County’s most comprehensive and trusted healthcare resources. With Florida Hospital's tremendous resources and expertise, our community hospital has continued to thrive due to constantly improving advanced medical technologies and experienced clinical talent.
Through our dedication to excellence we have been recognized as Orlando Sentinel’s "Top 100 Companies for Working Families" for 9 consecutive years. We also received the Performance Achievement Award from the Medicare Quality Improvement Organization of Florida, as well as, the 24th Annual Commissioner’s Business Recognition Award from the Florida Educational Foundation and Florida Department of Education.
As a member of Adventist Health System, Florida Hospital Fish Memorial operates as a not-for-profit organization focused on improving the health of the community it serves. This is a direct reflection of our mission to extend the healing ministry of Christ with skill and compassion." Best of all, it’s just a short trip from some of Florida’s most exciting attractions—and minutes from the beaches in Daytona!
Qualified candidates for our PCU Registered Nurse RN opening, apply or send resume to Danielle Spellacy at firstname.lastname@example.org