PED ENDO - Are you looking for the perfect work/life balance
We are seeking a BC/BE Pediatric Endocrinologist to meet the demands of our busy and expanding children's services.This Children's Hospital isthe regions only designated children's hospital and cares for children with a wide variety of medical and surgical diagnoses from more than 20 referral hospitals throughout Southwestern Michigan and Northern Indiana.
- The right candidate will assume the key leadership role in the infrastructure and procedures utilized by the department.
- Qualified candidates will be an excellent clinician and a passionate patient advocate.
- The pediatric endocrinology practice work week encompasses 4 days of clinic, occasional inpatient consults and manageable on-call responsibilities.
- Our world-class team includes a complement of other pediatric sub-specialties; those include neurology, anesthesiology, behavioral/developmental, child and adolescent psychiatry, pulmonology, infectious disease, gastroenterology and neurosurgery; as well as child life specialists, diabetic educators, dietitians and social workers.
- Located in Northern Indiana 90 minutes from Chicago!