Looking for a great opportunity with a growing anesthesia group?We are seeking a part time pediatric anesthesiologist or a general anesthesiologist with pediatric experience to join our growing anesthesia group (2 to 3 days). We provide sedation services to a large pediatric dental group in a modern state of the art sedation center. The schedule is Monday – Friday, no nights/no weekends/no calls. You can have a great work life balance and be home every night for dinner with your family! If you are ready to take your career to the next step and work for a purpose, the American Pediatric Sedation Center (APSC) has what you are looking for.
About us:Our sedation center is a modern, state of the art office, built like an ambulatory surgery center (ASC); It has 6 Operatories where the dental procedures are performed. It is fully equipped with modern vital signs monitors, stretchers, a hospital grade medical crash cart, and a back-up battery system. It is fully inspected and credentialed.
The pediatric dentist is responsible for the dental rehabilitation treatment. The sedation regimen is a combination of oral, inhalational, intramuscular, and/or intravenous medications. All medications will be administered by the anesthesiologist. We only treat healthy patients at the sedation center (ASA I and ASA II).
American Pediatric Sedation Center (APSC) offers you:
• Great benefits / Excellent Earning Potential
• Ability to Focus on Patient Care
• Our providers enjoy working in state-of-the-art facility with the latest technology and equipment.
• Work life balance
• Amazing Team to assist you / Wonderful Work Environment
• Paid Time off
• Health (various options)/ Dental/Vision
• Professional Liability Insurance
These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
- Board-certified Anesthesiologist – General Anesthesiologist or Pediatric Fellowship trained anesthesiologist
- Strong Work Ethic
- Great personality
- Customer Service Oriented
- Experience working with kids with special needs
- Candidates with strong pediatric experience are preferred
- ACLS/BLS/PALS certified
- Unrestricted Florida Medical License/DEA license
- Physician candidates should be Board Eligible or Board Certified in Anesthesiology.
- Pediatric Fellowship trained is a plus!
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care in south Florida. If interested in joining a fun and dynamic team, please contact us.
Job Type: Part-time
Maternity leave 6-12 weeks ONLY starting June -August
Job Type: Temporary
Employment Type: Temp/Seasonal
Years Experience: 1 - 3 years