Denver - One of the best places to live and work
Denver Pediatric Cardiology, a full-service pediatric cardiology practice serving the Rocky Mountain region, is recruiting for a BC/BE pediatric electrophysiologist (EP) with invasive and general pediatric cardiology experience.
- 5-physician practice with offices located across the Denver metro area, and outreach clinics in Colorado, Wyoming and western Nebraska
- Primary responsibility includes developing and building the new pediatric EP service line at Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children (RMHC), part of HealthOne Health System, and sharing a downtown Denver campus with HealthOnes largest inpatient facility, Presbyterian St. Lukes
- Practice currently provides inpatient and outpatient consultation, continuing care for pediatric patients with cardiac conditions, and postoperative cardiac surgery care, with services including general pediatric cardiology, interventional and diagnostic catheterizations, fetal cardiology, preventive cardiology, and cardiopulmonary exercise stress testing
Known as the Mile High City, Denver, Colorado has an enviable quality of life that makes it one of the best places to live and work in the United States. With 300 annual days of sunshine, there are plenty of opportunities for residents to relish in the great outdoors all year long; perhaps thats why Denver is one of the healthiest cities in the nation. A wide range of residential options are available - from urban lofts and downtown high-rise building to horse properties and rural acreage, there is something to suit any lifestyle. The school system is recognized today as one of the best school systems in the country and the cost of living in the Denver area is lower than most major cities.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
With a 40- year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.