Peyton Manning Children's Hospital at Ascension St. Vincent
Peyton Manning Childrens Hospital at Ascension St. Vincent (PMCH) has an opportunity for a BE/BC Pediatric Cardiologist in Indianapolis with expertise in non-invasive imaging and clinical care. , This is a general pediatric cardiology position that will support maternal-fetal medicine, pediatric surgery, neonatology, PICU and a pediatric hospitalist program. , , ,
- Outpatient care including staffing our growing clinic sites
- Rounding/inpatient consult services to NICU, MFM, perinatal center, PICU and Hospitalist ,program for medical, acute or chronic cardiology patients, as well as peri-and postoperative neonates, infants and children
- Performing and reading echoes (transthoracic and transesophageal), including fetal echos
- Support pediatric CV surgery, MFM, neonatology, PICU and Hospitalists
- Call schedule to cover NICU &, PMCH shared amongst large call group
- Member of the largest nonprofit health system in the country, Ascension Health
Peyton Manning Childrens Hospital at Ascension St. Vincent is part of Indianas largest not-for-profit health system with 22 ministries and over 3000 physicians. Features include: An attached tertiary care pediatric hospital with 40 private inpatient beds and 8 short stay beds, staffed in-house 24/7 by our Pediatric Hospitalist group, a 23-bed PICU staffed 24/7 by Pediatric Intensivists, a 17-bed Pediatric Emergency department staffed 24/7 by Pediatric Emergency physicians, and Indianas largest Level IV NICU with 96 beds staffed 24/7 by Neonatologists.
Ascension St. Vincent offers a very competitive compensation package that includes: Competitive base salaries, Relocation allowance, CME, Comprehensive health benefits, Retirement savings plan (403b) with match, Malpractice with tail coverage and generous paid time off.
Indianapolis is the 14th largest city in the nation and is the center of America's heartland. Indianapolis supports more than 200 arts organizations, including a world-class symphony, theater, opera, ballet, museums, art galleries and professional sports. Enjoy a relaxed lifestyle with numerous cultural offerings, change of seasons, and outstanding schools. Indiana's cost of living and unemployment rates remain below the national average. Physicians in Indiana enjoy low malpractice rates, making Indiana one of the top physician friendly states in which to practice medicine.
Contact Ashley Smith, Physician Recruiter