DENTAL ASSISTANT (DA/ RDA)
We are a growing children's dental office looking to hire a Dental Assistant to join our team! This position is in Martinez and includes hourly salary, medical, dental and vision options as well as team bonuses and 401K plan for full time employees. This position is available to start immediately and both full time and part time positions are available.
RDA is preferred, but DA also considered. A qualified candidate will have 1-3 years of experience in dentistry, an outgoing personality, a passion for working with people, an X-Ray license, and the ability to excel in a multi task setting.
Job duties include:
- Assist with oral health management of all patients-being a team player at all times
- Obtain oral health assessment of each patient
- Review medical history and other pertinent oral health information
- Provide oral hygiene services including dental prophylaxis scaling, sealant application and fluoride application consistent with accepted best practices and standards.
- Provide dental assistance as directed by the dentist
- Provide oral health education and individual counseling to each patient according to known oral health care practices (e.g. tooth brushing, flossing)+)
- Document provided dental services on the patient’s chart
If you believe your talent would be a good fit for our team, please send us your resume today!