Full-Time Pediatric Dentist needed in our Winning Smiles, NY practices.
Our group philosophy is simple. Our want to pioneer a new culture in dentistry starts with bringing good people into our group. It is not enough to simply put our like-minds in the same room. We are committed to providing the ultimate freedom, individuality, to those who want to do the right thing for the patient, and for each other.
We provide a strong group of individuals for focus and support. We use proven methods in administration that we have learned over a decade’s time, paired with growth initiatives that will guide us to where we are going, to pioneer a future in dentistry that we all want to be a part of.
Let’s Put the Patient First Together
We want to put the patient first, together, with you. We realize that this cannot happen unless a doctor and their clinical team is first taken care of. NADG offers to take care of all the essential business administration tasks, and even offers clear paths to a healthier financial outcome for our doctors.
Choose to Practice Group Dentistry, not Corporate Dentistry
- Earn a competitive salary
- Retain true clinical autonomy
- Ownership opportunities with equity
- Full benefits for full-time work
- CE & Mastery programs
- Malpractice insurance
How We Support You:
- Information Technology
- Patient Service Center
- Human Resources
A Path to Partnership for Associate Dentists
NADG is offering the Path to Partnership for high-performance associate doctors. We leverage our financial expertise to help you reach a sustainable and profitable career. The path begins when you start a career with us, and ends when you are given ownership in our group as a partner.
- DDS or DMD from an Accredited School
- Graduated from an Accredited Residency Program
- Dedication to integrity and achieving the highest standards of ethical patient care
- Clinical providers performing aerosol-generating procedures are required the wear an N95 respirator, usage of which is regulated by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). OSHA regulations require a medical evaluation for each team member who will be wearing a respirator to ensure it can be safely worn. Subsequent to being medically cleared, OSHA requires a fit test to ensure the respirator fits properly for protection against pathogens. Clearing the medical evaluation and fit test are conditions of employment for all team members working with aerosol-generating procedures.
To learn more about this opportunity, contact Rupesh Parikh at firstname.lastname@example.org or 614.657.1171
North American Dental Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer