Full-Time or Part-time Pediatric Dentist Opportunity in Phoenix, AZ.
Gentle Dental provides a large network of resources to empower our Dental partners. With Gentle Dental, we manage the details so you can focus on dentistry. We provide a team atmosphere, integrity and doing what is right for the patient. The perfect fit for our team is a caring and motivated people-person with a strong work ethic and superior clinical skills. You choose what’s best for your patients.
- Patient load: 10-15 patients per day.
- Schedule- 4 days per week, 2 Saturdays per month
- Payer Mix- 50% PPO, 25% cash, 25% HMO
- Teamwork in the patients best interest
- Quality patient care with clinical autonomy based on best practices in the patients best interest
- New patients assigned equally on rotation basis. Your patients stay with you.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short and long term disability, and Life Insurance available for Full-Time positions.
- Must have completed a Pediatric Dentistry Residency
- Current applicable State Dental License (or the ability to acquire one by time of employment)
- Other licenses/certifications such as CPR, DEA, NPI