Ohio-based Akron Childrens Hospital seeks a Pediatric Dermatologist to join its expanding Division. Akron Childrens Hospital is the largest pediatric healthcare system in Northeast Ohio and is ranked among the best childrens hospitals by US News and World Report.
This integrated healthcare delivery system includes:
- Two free-standing pediatric hospitals
- Nearly 800 providers, who manage 900,000+ patient visits annually
- A network of more than 90 primary and specialty care locations
- The only inpatient/outpatient burn center in a 5 county service area that treats both pediatric and adult patients.
The successful candidate will join an established team of providers treating a full spectrum of pediatric dermatologic disorders. Outpatient surgery services will be performed in Akron Childrens Hospitals state-of-the-art outpatient surgery center located in the new Kay Jewelers Pavilion. Robust and integrated EMR with capabilities to provide telemedicine and other technologies to support regional care delivery is also supported.
This position offers opportunities for:
- Partnership with an established team of Pediatric Dermatology providers affording exceptional work-life balance
- Active involvement in medical student and resident education; academic appointment at Northeast Ohio Medical University is available and commensurate with experience
- Research and innovation available through the Rebecca D. Considine Research Institute and local universities
- An attractive compensation plan that includes bonus compensation
- A $5,000 monthly fellowship stipend
- MD or DO Degree
- Board Eligibility/Certification by the American Board of Dermatology with Fellowship Training in Pediatric Dermatology
- Ability to Obtain an Active Medical License in the State of Ohio