Our Lady of the Lake Childrens Hospital operates the only 24/7 pediatric emergency room in the region and is looking for additional PEM trained physicians to join their team in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Candidates must be Board eligible or Board certified in Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
This position is supported by 5 fellowship trained PEM physicians, several experienced BC pediatricians, Emergency Medicine physicians, and 9 advanced practice professionals. It also entails supervision of pediatric and emergency medicine residents, and medical students in our new state of the art 30 bed pediatric emergency room.
Additional features of this opportunity include:
- 9 Hour Shifts
- Double Coverage (except for early am)
- Sign-on Bonus, Relocation Assistance & Annual CME allowance
- Competitive Salary, excellent benefits
- Expanded state-of-the art emergency department with 30 ED bays, 2 trauma rooms, & helipad
- Full imaging and lab capabilities
- 7 Pediatric Hospitalists
- 5 Pediatric Intensivists delivering 24 hour on-site care
- 30 bed PICU Department, 11 bed NICU
- Pediatric Residency Program and Emergency Medicine Residency onsite
- Tort Reform State
Visit OLOL Children's Health to learn more about our "Journey to Amazing."