NYC Health + Hospitals/Lincoln, located just 15 minutes from NYC, is an acute care teaching hospital academically affiliated with Weill-Cornell Medical College. Dedicated to providing high quality patient care to a diverse community, Lincoln Hospital is a NYS designated and ACS verified Level I Adult Trauma Center with multiple Centers of Excellence.
We are currently searching for a Pediatric Emergency Physician for our Pediatric Emergency Department.
- High volume Pediatric ED with more than 40,000 annual visits
- Emergency Medicine and Pediatric residents working in Pediatric ED
- Nurse Practitioner and Physician Assistant support
- Active and productive research program
- Fast Track Pediatric area, Provider in Triage process
- Active clinical programs in ultrasound, simulation and education
- Newly renovated Emergency Department
- Applicant must have an active New York State medical license
- Board eligible or board certified in Pediatric Emergency Medicine
- Successful completion of an ACGME approved residency in Emergency Medicine
We offer full malpractice coverage, a 401k contribution along with a competitive compensation and benefits package
To learn more about this exciting opportunity, please email your CV to Loretta Modesto at ModestoL@pagny.org
Physician Affiliate Group of New York (PAGNY) is comprised of over 3,000 physicians and healthcare professionals who provide services to NYC Health + Hospitals, the largest public health system in the United States. Our practitioners are highly skilled professionals with outstanding credentials who deliver the highest level of quality healthcare to patients throughout New York City. Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V