Come grow with Mercy Kids!
Mercy Childrens Hospital in St. Louis County, Missouri, is seeking a Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physician to join a group of six board-certified pediatric emergency medicine physicians in our Pediatric Emergency Department.
- 22,000 pediatric emergency visits annually in our modern12-bed unit.
- Over 165 beds in our childrens tower, including pediatrics, PICU, Level III NICU and behavioral health units.
- 24-hour in-house neonatology and pediatric hospitalist coverage.
- 175 pediatric providers on staff with over 80 fellowship trained pediatric specialists.
- Active child life program in our hospital & pediatric emergency department.
- Educational program for University of Missouri medical students.
- Member of Childrens Hospital Association.
This Position Offers:
- Employment with Mercy Clinic, including highly competitive compensation model
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, vacation and CME
- Physician Wellness Programs
- Relocation assistance and professional liability coverage
Mercy Clinic a strong, physician-led and professionally-managed multi-specialty group. With over 2,500 primary care and specialty physicians, Mercy Clinic is ranked one the largest integrated physician organizations in the country.
Mercy hospitals and clinics are located in excellent neighborhoods with public and private schools, five-star restaurants, music venues, professional sports, shopping, parks, hiking and biking trails, an international airport, and more!
Mercy, a four-time IBM Watson Health top five large U.S. health system in 2019, 2018, 2017 and 2016, is a faith-based organization and serves millions annually. Located in seven states, Mercy is comprised of 40 hospitals and more than 2,500 Mercy Clinic physicians.
Become a part of our legacy and help us build a healthier future.
For more information, contact:
Lisa Hauck, MBA | Senior Physician Recruiter
314-364-3840| fax: 314-364-2597
email@example.com | mercy.net/PediatricEmergencyMedicine