St. Lukes University Health Network, the regions largest, most established health system, a major teaching hospital, and one of the nations 100 Top Hospitals is seeking a passionate BC/BE Pediatric Endocrinologist to join our Pediatric practice providing excellent care at St. Lukes University Health Network. Join St. Lukes Pediatric Endocrinology as our second pediatric endocrinologist! The current practice consists of one advanced practitioner and one physician who has grown and developed the program over the past 8 years!
St. Lukes pediatrics department is growing and expanding our offering of services. We are seeking providers who are excited by growth and new opportunities. Help us shape the future of pediatric services in our region through the addition of new pediatric subspecialists, new locations and increased inpatient capabilities!
Leadership Opportunity also Available - In addition to a pediatric endocrinologist, we are seeking a Pediatric Specialty Medical Director!
This Medical Director position requires clinical and administrative responsibilities. The Medical Director will oversee in a part time capacity a growing and dynamic department that is active in clinical practice while spending most of her/his time in a clinical capacity in one of our pediatric specialty areas. The Pediatric Specialty Medical Director will play a key role in advancing the mission, operations, and services of the Department of Pediatrics.
For this leadership role, we are seeking someone ready to grow their professional career beyond clinical duties - with your application please indicate if you wish to apply for the pediatric endocrinology position or both the endocrinology position and Medical Director role.
- The Department of Pediatrics consists of inpatient, primary care and specialty care providers across a variety of practice locations.
- A growing pediatric specialty department currently spanning 14 pediatric subspecialties and continuing to expand in both depth and breadth of services.
- The current inpatient unit is an 18 bed unit located at St. Lukes University Hospital in Bethlehem, PA. Pediatric volumes have grown significantly over the past few years and the service line recently expanded pediatric services within the community through the addition of a new 8 bed PICU which opened in February 2020.
- Consistently growing pediatric volumes and a strong Network commitment to expanding pediatric services within the community.
- The most robust and highest volume OB program in the region with a strong maternal and fetal medicine program which delivers over 4,000 babies per year.
- 23 bed Level III NICU located at St. Lukes University Hospital in Bethlehem, PA, 8 bed Level II NICU at St. Lukes Allentown Campus and NEW 26 bed Level III NICU at St. Lukes Anderson Campus.
- Robust 12 hospital Network spread over a diverse geographic area providing emergency care for over 350,000 patients annually.
In joining St. Lukes University Health Network youll enjoy:
- Competitive compensation and a rich benefits package, including malpractice insurance, health and dental insurance, & CME allowance
- Starting bonus and relocation assistance!
- Work/life balance & flexibility - generous time off plans
- Team-based care with well-educated, dedicated support staff
- A culture in which innovation is highly valued
- Professional support and growth within the network
- Teaching, research, quality improvement and strategic development opportunities