Peyton Manning Children's Hospital at St. Vincent (Indianapolis)
Pediatric Ear, Nose &Throat Center
We are seeking a BC/BE Pediatric Otolaryngologist for our busy practice in Indianapolis. The candidate must be comfortable performing all aspects of Pediatric ENT including airway procedures. Any voice experience is a plus, but not required.
At the Ear, Nose and Throat Center we are otolaryngology specialists who diagnose and treat the entire spectrum of pediatric otolaryngology, including airway, head/neck, otology, cochlear implant/BAHA, chronic ear and general otolaryngology. Our division is also a key member of the craniofacial, vascular malformation, and down syndrome teams.
The otolaryngologists and associates provide comprehensive services through:
- Peyton Manning Childrens Hospital Ear, Nose and Throat Center
- St. Vincent Pediatric Communications Center (Audiology)
- Peyton Manning Childrens Hospital
- 24/7 coverage at Hilbert Pediatric Emergency Department, at Peyton Manning Childrens Hospital
- St. Vincent Womens Hospital NICU
- ENT Clinic at Peyton Manning Childrens Outpatient Center at St. Vincent Fishers
- Full time in-house hospitalists, pediatric intensivists, and neonatologists
- Busy airway practice due to our 96 bed NICU (largest in Indiana), 23 bed PICU, aerodigestive team, and large cardiac surgery program.
- Office Hours/Schedule: 8-4:30
- Expected patient volume per provider/day: 25
- Call is 1:4, assisted by nurse practitioners and in-house 24/7 pediatric emergency medicine, PICU, NICU and hospitalist attending physicians.
Indianapolis is the 14th largest city in the nation and is the center of America's heartland. Indianapolis supports more than 200 arts organizations, including a world-class symphony, theater, opera, ballet, museums, art galleries and professional sports. Enjoy a relaxed lifestyle with numerous cultural offerings, change of seasons, and outstanding schools. Indiana's cost of living and unemployment rates remain below the national average. Physicians in Indiana enjoy low malpractice rates, making Indiana one of the top physician friendly states in which to practice medicine.
Contact Seth Turner, Physician Recruiter
Seth.Turner@ascension.org or 317-338-6064