Best of both worlds in a city on the rise! PEDIATRIC ENT!
Oldest pediatric ENT private practice in the state of Michigan needs surgeons!
Private Practice affiliated with Beaumont Health.
- Ideal candidate will be a motivated physician who is interested in both academics and private practice pace
About the team/practice:
- Growing multi-specialty team is ready for expansion.
- Established in 1970 it is the oldest pediatric ENT group in Michigan with extremely stable referral base
- Practice owns 2 offices and have 2 academic offices with 3+ exam rooms and a procedure room in each place
Details about the position:
- Mixed practice with full academic appointment
- Research, teaching and academic activity opportunities are available
- Grow your practice with ease and support with limited risk
- Clinical volume of 350 patients per week plus 50 surgeries per week and want to expand more academic and private
- Scheduling template per hour of 4 established or 2 new is dependent of course on comfort
- Support from 10 full time employees 2 audiologist, and extender who sees 12-20 patents per day, no supervision anticipated
- EMR used is EPIC
- Primary hospital is Beaumont Childrens Hospital and is 10 miles from primary office and additional time at St. Johns Hospital
- Other offices are West Bloomfield 1 day/week; Clinton 1 day/week (both ptivate) as well as Royal Oak and Dearborn (both academic).
- ASC in Southfield Michigan, day per week that you can finish 20+ cases in that half day. This physician-owned surgery center provides up to 20% return on investment in the first year. There are 20 owners, all predominately ENT. Ownership available with a 20% to 100% return on investment in 1 year.
- Partnership available after 2 quarters of covering portion of overhead
- City area is on the rise with a low cost of living but providing large city amenities. There is a great sense of community with very supportive hospitals and practice has great reputation. Massive room for growth with choice of cases.
- Excellent compensation and benefits with flexibility to negotiate.