Our colleagues are Amazing! Every day!
At Lehigh Valley Health Network, you have the opportunity to make an essential impact on the lives of your patients! We are seeking an enthusiastic BC/BE Pediatric Neurologist who has great clinical and interpersonal skills to join the Lehigh Valleys premier Childrens Hospital!
- The Department of Pediatrics at LVHN Childrens Hospital includes physicians in 28 specialties, a large general pediatric group, and dedicated hospitalist & intensivists.
- The Childrens Hospital has a 30-bed inpatient unit, a 40-bed Level IV NICU, 8-bed Level II PICU, Level II pediatric trauma center and 12-bed pediatric ER
- LVHN offers a cohesive work environment, a busy clinical practice and the opportunity to be involved in teaching pediatric residents and medical students, and an academic appointment at the University of South Florida.
- LVHN is a nationally recognized physician-led network with a medical staff of 1,200, more than half of whom are employed.
- Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified
- A current PA Medical License or ability to obtain one is required
Benefits & Perks:
- Attractive Work Schedule & Starting Bonus
- Highly Competitive compensation with a superb benefits package
- Low-cost health insurance for employees and their families
- Generous CME allowance and time
- Top-tier retirement programs
- Educational Stipend and Loan Forgiveness Assistance Program
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
- Relocation Assistance