Come grow with Mercy Kids!
Mercy Childrens Hospital in St. Louis is seeking a Pediatric Neurologist to join the established program within our affiliated Mercy Clinic in St. Louis County, Missouri.
- 98 bed NICU, 12 bed PICU, and 45 IP Pediatric beds
- Over 9,000 births annually, with 1,340 NICU admissions a year
- 24-hour in-house neonatology and pediatric hospitalist coverage
- Excellent pediatric anesthesia, radiology and pathology
- Powered by more than 700 pediatricians and family doctors in partnership with 125 pediatric specialists
- Over 22,000 pediatric emergency visits annually in our modern 12-bed unit
- High-risk Maternal/Fetal Medicine program
- Member of Childrens Hospital Association
- Mercy Clinic Childrens Heart Center
The successful candidate will:
- Have an outpatient clinic, provide inpatient care and perform EEG readings
- Receive practice management services
- Share call with the other Pediatric Neurologists
- Receive relocation assistance and malpractice coverage
Mercy hospitals and clinics are located in excellent neighborhoods with public and private schools, five-star restaurants, music venues, professional sports, shopping, parks, hiking and biking trails, an international airport, and more!
Mercy, a four-time IBM Watson Health top five large U.S. health system in 2019, 2018, 2017 and 2016, is a faith-based organization and serves millions annually. With 40 hospitals in Missouri, Arkansas, Kansas, and Oklahoma, as well as underserved clinics in Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas, Mercy is one of the largest Catholic health systems in the country.
Mercy Clinic is a strong, physician-led and professionally-managed multi-specialty group. With over 2,500 primary care and specialty physicians, Mercy Clinic is ranked one the largest integrated physician organizations in the country.
Become a part of our legacy and help us build a healthier future.
For more information, contact:
Lisa Hauck, MBA | Senior Physician Recruiter
office: 314-364-2949 | fax: 314-364-2597