Are you a passionate and experienced CA licensed Pediatric Occupational Therapist with incredible communication skills and driven by purpose? Are you seeking a unique Occupational Therapy opportunity to provide the highest quality of therapeutic intervention to a broad pediatric demographic within an interdisciplinary team environment?
This might be your dream position! We are looking for a "game-changing" Occupational Therapist that brings passion, purpose, experience, and collaboration! Many of our therapists have their advance practice license in swallowing, Ayres Sensory Integration, NDT, along with expert knowledge in all areas of global development.
Here are the details:
Availability:The clinician must be available to begin January 4, 2021
Location:Anaheim Hills, CA
About Practice:Our partner practice is founded by two Occupational Therapists that created a vision behind changing the way care is delivered through an interdisciplinary team environment that is focused on the "whole child" and ultimately using a family-centered approach to optimize the client's outcomes and experience. Through Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, Speech Therapy, Feeding Therapy, and Family Therapy, our Partner Practice is helping children reach every milestone so they can thrive on their journey in life! Our partner practice opened in the summer of 2018 and quickly grew to serve many families in the surrounding area. We are in the process of a new location in Anaheim Hills, CA which will be opening at the beginning of January of 2021 with the same strong vision to serve the community.
- Completing one on one direct therapy to children, birth to 10 years of age.
- Performing initial evaluation, including standardized testing.
- Completing written documentation including evaluations, progress reports, and discharges.
- Conducting individualized treatment sessions and, to a lesser extent, group treatment sessions with clients using a strong foundation in language, cognitive development, family-centered therapy, and the floor time model.
- One on one feeding therapy treatment sessions including understanding the follow: oral motor, sensory, and behavioral components.
- Documentation of treatment sessions with supporting clinical notes.
- Communication with parents regarding therapy carryover at home following treatment sessions.
- Communication with teachers and other involved professionals as necessary to facilitate the therapy process in the home and school environments.
- Conducting regular periodic meetings with families to report on progress of therapy and receive parent feedback
- Managing your client caseload around clients' school and extracurricular activities to ensure treatment is provided consistently as recommended in the initial treatment program.
- Current California Occupational Therapy Licensure
- Licensure of clinical competency from NBCOT
- Master's degree or higher
- 3 years of pediatric experience
Compensation: $40 to $50 per billable hour based on experience
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance