Marshfield Medical Center in Marshfield, Wisconsin seeks a Fellowship Trained, BC/BE, Pediatric Ophthalmologist. The Ophthalmology department includes all ophthalmology subspecialists, four optometrists and a full scope of support staff. The physician will work collaboratively with the full spectrum of Marshfield Childrens pediatric specialists and receive referrals from our network of primary care pediatricians as well as externally.
Marshfield Clinic Health System
Marshfield Clinic physicians and staff serve more than 360,000 unique patients each year through accessible, high quality health care, research and education. With 700+ physicians in 90 medical specialties and subspecialties as well as over 12,000 employees in 55 clinical locations in 34 Wisconsin communities, Marshfield Clinic is nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care.
Marshfield Childrens Hospital
Our 56-bed Childrens Hospital is Central Wisconsins only accredited pediatric hospital, and one of only four in Wisconsin. It is equipped with the latest technology, more than 40 pediatric specialties and board-certified pediatric hospitalists, intensivists, and neonatologists. Certified child life specialists ensure children receive the emotional support they may need to cope with their evaluation and treatment during their ambulatory procedure or hospital stay.
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive 2-year guaranteed salary
- Generous stipend and/or bonus during training
- 2 weeks CME, 4 weeks of vacation which increases with years of service
- $5,800 CME annual allowance
- Health, dental, life, disability, and occurrence base malpractice insurance
- Fully funded retirement plan; 401(k) with match; 457(b)
- Fully funded relocation allowance
- Teaching and research at your fingertips