Kids in Motion Pediatric Therapy, a multidisciplinary pediatric therapy center located in Torrance, CA, is seeking a licensed Pediatric Physical Therapist to join our current team of pediatric specialists. Our clinic is located in Southern CA in Los Angeles County.
- PT services are provided individually and in small groups in our state of the art 8000 square foot facility that is family friendly and play-based.
- If you are looking for a work environment that provides a high level of job satisfaction due to a supportive group of co-workers and a rewarding caseload of children and their families, you are encouraged to apply.
- CA Physical Therapist License and Pediatric PT experience required.
- New grads with a strong Pediatrics clinical rotation will be considered. Kids in Motion has an excellent mentorship program.
The following position is available:
- Part time clinic position- flexible start date. This position can grow to a full time position.
- 401K retirement plan with employer contribution and profit sharing for employees working a minimum of 20 hours per week.
- Section 125 healthcare reimbursement and childcare reimbursement account
- Group health insurance (for full time employees)
- Continuing education reimbursement
- Generous paid time off and paid holidays (for full time employees).
Interested candidates are encouraged to email a resume and cover letter to Marcie Rhee, DPT, PCS.