Baylor Scott & White Health McLane Childrens Medical Center is looking for a BC/BE Pediatric Pulmonologist to join our team in Central Texas. The experience, professionalism, commitment to patient care, and multidisciplinary nature of our caregivers, along with the resources that McLane Childrens Scott & White can offer in terms of diagnostic and therapeutic capabilities, make the Division of Pediatric Respiratory Medicine at McLane Childrens unique.
- Physician will be second in the group, joining a Physician and Nurse Practitioner
- Light call volume
- Pediatric sleep program and sleep lab in place
- Opportunity to participate in lectures, grand rounds, and research projects.
- Mainly outpatient focused, with some inpatient rounding
- Pediatric Cystic Fibrosis accredited facility
About McLane Childrens Medical Center:
Our five-story McLane Childrens Specialty Clinic is located next to our free standing Childrens Hospital. The hospital features include 112 patient beds: 48 private medical/surgical rooms, 16 private Pediatric ICU rooms and a 24-hour, level II pediatric emergency department and verified trauma center equipped to deal with the most serious pediatric trauma cases. A level IV, 48 bed Neonatal ICU is located nearby on the main BSWMC, Temple campus.
Baylor Scott and White Health (BSWH) is the largest not-for-profit health care system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States. With a commitment to and a track record of innovation, collaboration, integrity and compassion for the patient, BSWH stands to be one of the nation's exemplary health care organizations. Our mission is to serve all people by providing personalized health and wellness through exemplary care, education and research as a Christian ministry of healing. Joining our team is not just accepting a job, it's accepting a calling!
BC/BE: Pediatric Pulmonology
Benefits - Our competitive benefits package includes:
* Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits and time off
* 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar employer match
* 457(f) savings plan with employer contribution
* CME reimbursement and paid time off
* Excellent Relocation Assistance packages