Radiology Partners is the largest and fastest growing on-site radiology practice in the US. We are an innovative practice focused on transforming how radiologists provide consistently exceptional services to hospitals, imaging centers, referring physicians and patients. With our state-of-the art clinical technology, specialized expertise, access to capital, and retention of top physician talent, Radiology Partners reliably exceeds the expectations of our clients, patients, and partners. We serve our clients with an operational focus, and, above all, a commitment to quality patient care. Our mission is To Transform Radiology.
Desert Radiology, a progressive 75 physician group is seeking a Fellowship-Trained Breast Imaging Radiologist to join our ever expanding practice. DR is one of the largest radiology practices in the nation, with over 1.5 million studies and procedures done annually between our 12 hospitals and 11 imaging centers. Join a well-trained group with a collegial atmosphere. We offer State of the art equipment and our entire practice is connected by our PACS System.
We offer a competitive salary, and partnership opportunity. Our radiologists enjoy a generous work life balance. The practice provides paid vacation, a 401K retirement plan, profit sharing, medical dental and vision insurance at very competitive rates, an annual CME allowance, company paid Medical Malpractice insurance, 100% paid Tail coverage and relocation assistance.
Las Vegas has the best to offer in dining, entertainment, nightlife, music, shopping and shows! Las Vegas has also previously been voted by Outdoor Life Magazine as the best outdoor city in America. Amenities include world class golf and tennis, cycling, running, hiking, boating and skiing. Live in one of our many beautiful family friendly suburbs, where you will enjoy peace and quiet away from the busy life of the city, only minutes from McCarran International Airport.
POSITION DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Comfortable reading all aspects of Pediatric Radiology (radiographs, fluoroscopy, ultrasound, CT, and MRI)
• Comfortable with all aspects of diagnostic radiology
• Partnership track position
• Desire to become part of an existing cohesive team environment
DESIRED PROFESSIONAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Experience and proficiency in Diagnostic Radiology
• Licensed or the ability to be licensed in the state of Nevada
• Fellows and residents welcome to apply
• Fellowship training in Pediatric Radiology; CAQ or CAQ-eligibility in Pediatric Radiology
• Board eligible or certified by American Board of Radiology or the American Osteopathic Board of Radiology
CCPA Notice: When you submit a job application or resume, you are providing the Practice with the following categories of personal information that the Practice will use for the purpose of evaluating your candidacy for employment: (1) Personal Identifiers; and (2) Education and Employment History.