Completion of an Associate or Bachelor degree program that is approved by the CAAHEP or CoARC.
Three (3) years of pediatric critical care experience at Le Bonheur or equivalent experience as determined appropriate by Pedi-Flite Leadership and the Medical Director.
- Current license from the State of Tennessee as a Registered Respiratory Therapist
- Current credential as a Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) or has grandfathered credential prior to July 1, 2002 from the National Board of Respiratory Care.
- Maintain all required certifications: CPR, PALS, ACLS, BTLS (or approved equivalent), PBTLS (or approved equivalent), NRP & STABLE without prompting.
- Achieve the NPS or NCCT credential within one year of hire, and maintain this credential.
- Maintain instructor status in at least one of the following: BLS, PALS, NRP, STABLE, PEPP, ACLS.
- Effective June 1, 2018: New Hires and Transfers are required to have current BLS Certification.