Wellness Works Management Partners' partner practice is looking for a passionate and experienced bilingual pediatric Speech and Language Pathologist for an immediate full-time position. Are you looking for a unique opportunity to provide the best quality of care in a therapeutically play gym?
If so, our may be the perfect fit for you! Many of our therapists have their advance practice certifications, along with expert knowledge in all areas of speech and language development.
Location: Dallas Fort Worth, TX
About Practice: Our multidisciplinary team believes in looking at the whole child using a family-centered approach. Our partner practice is dedicated to supporting and educating families by providing the most up to date best practices. We offer occupational therapy, speech therapy, feeding therapy and more. These therapies may look like play, but address much more to help grow your child's mind and body. Through movement, all of our senses are constantly being integrated, strengthening other brain functions including memory, emotion, language, and learning.
- Completing one on one direct therapy to children
- Performing initial evaluation, including standardized testing.
- Completing written documentation including evaluations, progress reports, and discharges in a timely manner.
- Conducting individualized treatment sessions and, to a lesser extent, group treatment sessions with clients using a strong foundation in language, cognitive development, family-centered therapy, and the floor time model.
- One on one treatment feeding therapy treatment sessions including understanding the follow: oral motor, sensory, and behavioral components.
- Documentation of treatment sessions with supporting clinical notes completed daily.
- Communication with parents regarding therapy carryover at home following treatment sessions.
- Communication with teachers and other involved professionals as necessary to facilitate the therapy process in the home and school environments.
- Conducting regular periodic meetings with families to report on progress of therapy and receive parent feedback
- Managing your client caseload around clients' school and extracurricular activities to ensure treatment is provided consistently as recommended in the initial treatment program.
- Setting and managing all aspects of client treatment schedule.