Mohawk Valley Health System (MVHS) is seeking a full-time, experienced outpatient Pediatrician. This is an exciting opportunity to join an established and respected pediatrics practice that is part of a large hospital system in Utica, New York, a beautiful and multi-ethnic Central New York community set in the foothills of the Adirondack Mountains. Enjoy excellent colleagues, strong system practice support, strong patient demand and a physician-friendly environment.
MVHS provides pediatric medicine for newborns through age 18, including well-child visits (routine, school, sports and camp physicals), immunizations, adolescent health and sick visits by appointment. Our outpatient position in the Children's Health Center is located in a HPSA 18 NHSC-designated site that meets NHSC scholar requirements. Sites in non-shortage areas are also available. Call is supported by a nurse triage service.
For further information, please contact Physician Support Services or find out more and apply online at the contact information listed below.
RECRUITMENT PACKAGE: Mohawk Valley Health System offers a comprehensive salary and compensation package that includes:
- Competitive salary based on MGMA data, with incentives
- Health, vision, dental, term life and long-term disability insurance
- Occurrence-based malpractice coverage through MLMIC
- Paid time off, CME time and CME allowance
- Relocation assistance up to $10,000
- Optional participation in retirement plans
- Signing bonus
- Pre-tax flex benefits for medical spending and/or dependent care
- Discounts with local vendors: AT&T, Verizon, local restaurants
- You may also elect voluntary benefits (short-term disability, critical care, accident, pet, additional life insurance policy options) that are paid for in full by the physician and are portable, post-tax benefits.