Legacy Community Health is seeking a General Pediatrician in Houston, TX. We are a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) that provides comprehensive care to community members regardless of their ability to pay in a medically underserved area. Sign-On Bonus available.
- Keep scheduled hours for extended clinic coverage during days, evenings and weekends. Work hours to remain flexible according to needs of clinic expansion.
- Remain available by phone during regularly scheduled hours should assistance be required.
- Meet or exceed productivity requirements set forth by Chief Medical Director.
- Follow clinical diagnostic and evidence-based treatment protocols for pediatric treatment.
- Provide supervision of health care students assigned to the clinic for educational purposes.
- Supervision of non-physician providers, including Licensed Therapists, Certified Nurse Practitioners and Certified Physician Assistants with respect to pediatric treatment.