Ochsner Health Baton Rouge is seeking Board Certified/Board Eligible PEDIATRICIANS to join its expanding practice INCLUDING a pediatric multi-specialty center in Baton Rouge.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE POSITION:
- Clinic-based position located in the heart of Baton Rouges medical district.
- Call rotation shared amongst Pediatricians within the group (clinic and hospital consult) with Ochsner on-call nurse phone line.
- Labor and delivery services offered by our team of OB/GYNs at Ochsner Medical Center Baton Rouges Family Birthing Center, the first birthing facility in the state to be recognized as a Baby-Friendly designated birth facility.
- Collaboration with The Department of Pediatrics and our pediatric subspecialists (collectively, Ochsner Hospital for Children) representing over 160 physicians. The group is the regions leading integrated provider of multispecialty care for infants, children, adolescents, and young adults. We offer a full range of pediatric services and have a combined pediatric residency program with Tulane Medical School. We are also the Clinical School for the University of Queensland School of Medicine. Ochsner Hospital for Children offers care in all pediatric subspecialties, including congenital heart surgery, liver and heart transplant, pediatric and adolescent/young adult oncology as well as the Gulf Souths only dedicated multidisciplinary developmental pediatrics center.
- Integrated practice model with strong, internal referral network.
- Support available from specialists and sub-specialists throughout Ochsner Health.
- EPIC medical record platform utilized throughout the Ochsner Health.
- Option to participate in education of medical students, residents and/or Advanced Practice Professionals.
- Opportunities to grow into leadership roles.
- Tort reform state.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Salary is commensurate with experience and training
- Malpractice insurance provided
- Full benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance
- Retirement options (401k, 403b, and 457b)
ABOUT OCHSNER HOSPITAL FOR CHILDREN
Ochsner Hospital for Children has been ranked among the top 50 childrens hospitals 3 years in a row, including pediatric gastroenterology and gastrointestinal surgery specialties in the 2018-19 U.S. News and World Report Best Childrens Hospitals rankings. It is also the only childrens hospital in Louisiana or Mississippi ever recognized by U.S. News & World Report as a specialty top 50 in pediatric heart care.
Interested physicians should apply to: https://ochsner.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/OchsnerPhysician/job/Baton-Rouge---Baton-Rouge-Region---Louisiana/Pediatricians---Physician-Opportunity---Baton-Rouge--LA_REQ_00071502
Sorry no opportunities for J1 applications.
Ochsner is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you ready to make a difference at Ochsner and live our values of Patient's First, Compassion, Integrity, Excellence, & Teamwork? Ochsner Health endeavors to make our site accessible to all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website, or if you need an accommodation to complete the application process, please contact our HR Employee Service Center at 504-842-4748 (select option 1) or firstname.lastname@example.org. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.