Akron Childrens Hospital is expanding our New Philadelphia office to meet the demand of regional growth. Akron Children's Hospital Pediatrics brings pediatric primary care for babies, children and teens to many northeast Ohio communities through our 29 pediatric offices. Join our established New Philadelphia practice of 4 pediatricians and 5 nurse practitioners as the practice continues to grow. The office will be expanding in 2019 to increase the number of exam rooms and include PT, OT, Speech, and Mental Health services.
This practice partners with Union Hospital in Dover, Ohio (http://www.unionhospital.org), and provides high-risk call in the community. Call will be approximately 1:6 and attendance at deliveries when on call is expected although happens only infrequently. Physicians are compensated above their regular salary when on call for high risk deliveries. There are two neonatal nurse practitioners that assist in weekend call as well.
Our offices follow standard hospital-based policies, while retaining the local culture of each practice. Our physicians enjoy the use of EPIC as a system-wide integrated electronic health record. Our primary care offices are all PCMH certified. The Patient-Centered Medical Home is a model of care that puts patients at the forefront of care. PCMHs build better relationships between people and their clinical care teams. Research shows that they improve quality, the patient experience and staff satisfaction, while reducing health care costs.
This opportunity offers:
- Attractive guaranteed base salary
- $2,500 monthly stipend during last year of residency
- Starting Bonus paid upon receiving medical staff privileges
- 100,000 Retention Bonus ($20,000 after year 1, $30,000 after year 2, $50,000 after year 3)
- Quality and Productivity Bonuses
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Occurrence based malpractice
- Relocation assistance
- Generous vacation and CME time/money
- Student loan repayment strategies with Innovative Student Loan Solutions
Qualified candidates may submit their CV via e-mail to email@example.com. To learn more, visit our website at www.akronchildrens.org or call (330) 543-5080.