Akron Childrens Hospital is seeking a full time BE/BC Pediatrician to join our established office of 6 physicians and 4 nurse practitioners to provide excellent care to our patients and families.
- Pediatric Inpatient Unit at St. Joseph is Covered by Akron Childrens Hospitalist Service
- After Hours Call Coverage will be Shared between Both Warren Offices making Call Approximately 1:7
- Calls Only Reach the Physician After Being Screened by Our Excellent After-Hours Nurse Triage Phone Line which Handles More than 90% of the Calls
- Saturday Morning Office Hours will be Shared between Both Warren Practices with Approximately 1:8 Coverage
Our offices follow standard hospital-based policies, while retaining the local culture of each practice. Our physicians enjoy the use of EPIC as a system-wide integrated electronic health record. Our primary care offices are all PCMH certified. The Patient-Centered Medical Home is a model of care that puts patients at the forefront of care. PCMHs build better relationships between people and their clinical care teams. Research shows that they improve quality, the patient experience and staff satisfaction, while reducing health care costs.
This opportunity offers:
- Attractive Guaranteed Base Salary
- $2,500 Monthly Stipend during Last Year of Residency
- Starting Bonus Paid upon Receiving Medical Staff Privileges
- $60,000 Retention Bonus ($15,000 after year 1, $20,000 after year 2, $25,000 after year 3)
- Quality & Productivity Bonuses
- Occurrence Based Malpractice
- Relocation Assistance
- Generous Vacation & CME Time
- Student Loan Repayment Strategies with Innovative Student Loan Solutions
Qualified candidates may submit their CV via e-mail to email@example.com or call (330) 543-5080.