UPMC Childrens Community Pediatrics (CCP) is looking for a full-time pediatrician to work in an outpatient setting in Hermitage, Pennsylvania. CCP is the largest pediatric primary care network in Western Pennsylvania. We see over 260,000 patients annually with over 50 locations. CCP is a part of UPMCs Childrens Hospital of Pittsburgh, a U.S. News Top 10 Best Childrens Hospital. CCP is also very proud to say we are Joint Commission Accredited and are a certified Primary Care Medical Home. Please see our link below to learn more about CCP.
About the position:
- Well-established practice with 1 full-time Pediatrician and 2 Advanced Practice Providers
- The position is full-time and involves working 9 sessions per week (a session is 4 hours), included are 20 days of PTO, 5 days of CME time and 7 holidays.
- Outpatient call: all calls screened by a nurse triage call center
- Round on newborns in local hospital nursery
- Position start-date flexible (2020 or 2021)
- Excellent compensation package including full benefits
- Paid CME, malpractice, DEA and license renewal
- Relocation assistance
Family-friendly Hermitage, PA is about an hour from the major cities of Pittsburgh, Cleveland and Erie.
Beautiful suburban area with affordable housing, safe neighborhoods, great schools & lots of outdoor recreational activities.
Join our team of compassionate and caring providers as we continue to provide quality care for our areas pediatric population.