Mercy Clinic is seeking a BE/BC Family Medicine physician to join our Mercy Clinic in Carthage, Missouri. If you enjoy working in a strong, physician-led organization known for its quality of care and patient satisfaction then Mercy Clinic has the opportunity for you.
Located on historic Route 66, the town of Carthage is described by those that reside there as the perfect Norman Rockwell town with a town square, great schools and physicians that truly care about the community. With its close proximity to five major lakes, this growing area with over 200,000 people is also an hour from Springfield, Missouri & Bentonville, Arkansas and less than two hours from Kansas City, Missouri and Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Mercy Clinic Carthage:
- Monday through Friday scheduling, no weekends
- Outpatient care only
- Nurse On Call for after hour support
- Mercy utilizes system wide EPIC EHR
- A large, established multi-specialty referral network
- Competitive Compensation Package, Relocation, and Commencement Bonus
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- 401k/403b Retirement Plans
- Occurrence-based malpractice
- Vacation and CME
Mercy, a four-time IBM Watson Health top five large U.S. health system in 2019, 2018, 2017 and 2016, is a faith-based organization and serves millions annually. Located in seven states, Mercy is comprised of 40 hospitals and more than 2,500 Mercy Clinic physicians.
Mercy Clinic is a strong, physician-led and professionally-managed multi-specialty group. Today, Mercy Clinic is the fourth largest, integrated physician organization in the country, behind only Kaiser Permanente Medical Group, Cleveland Clinic and Mayo Clinic.
Become a part of our legacy and help us build a healthier future.
- Mark Rowe, Physician Recruiter
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 417-556-5469