Completion of accredited Paramedic program.
Two (2) years experience driving an ambulance and five (5) years of experience as an Emergency Medical Technician, at least three (3) of which must be as a paramedic.
- Valid class D drivers license with F endorsement and acceptable MVR and insurability (Tennesse residents only) or Mississippi EMS Driver certification (Mississppi residents only)
- Current licensure as a Paramedic in the state where work is performed.
- Effective June 1, 2018: New Hires and Transfers are required to have current BLS Certification.
- CPR, PALS & ACLS certifications
- Must have NRP, PBTLS (or equivalent), & STABLE certifications within one year of date of hire.