Excellent opportunity for BC/BE Pediatric Endocrinologist to join an existing group with Banner Children’s Specialists in the growing Phoenix metro market. Our current group features three Pediatric Endocrinologists and half-time NP. In addition, Banner Children’s has a full support staff of Diabetes educators, registered dieticians, social workers case managers and child life specialists. Focus of the position is primarily clinical. The physician hired will practice primarily at Banner Thunderbird Medical Center with occasional coverage for Cardon Children's Medical Center.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Pediatrics or Peds subspecialty
- Arizona licensed by date of hire
- Interest in both endocrinology and diabetes
- Collaborative team player focused on quality care
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center - 5555 W. Thunderbird Rd. Glendale AZ 85306
- Cardon Children's Medical Center - 1400 S. Dobson Rd. Mesa, AZ 85202
- 4 ½ days per week
- Shared call, one in four weeks, hospital rounding at one facility during the week
Banner Children's Specialists Locations:
Cardon Children’s Medical Center, located on the campus of Banner Desert Medical Center in Mesa, AZ is a new state-of-the-art 260 bed children’s care facility that opened November 2009. Pediatric Population of 350,000, Cardon Children s Medical Center, now has 104 Neonatal Intensive Care Unit beds and 24 Pediatric Intensive Care Unit beds staffed with 24/7 intensivists. CCMC, newly expanded Pediatric Emergency Department provides specialized emergency care for kids of all ages and now includes 26 beds. There are more than 240 pediatric physicians on staff, covering more than 27 specialties. The hospital provides a full range of services.
Banner Thunderbird Medical Center is expanding and currently has a 40 bed inpatient pediatric unit. BTMC, is proud to offer the West Valley the first and only Pediatric Intensive Care Unit for children who require intensive care. Banner Thunderbird Medical Center, currently has a 17 bed PICU unit capable of caring for most critically ill or injured children. In addition BTMC, offers a higher level of care to children and newborns and has a separate waiting area for children and their parents. BTMC, just recently redesigned a kid-friendly, state-of-the-art 14 bed emergency department. More than 51 pediatric specialists on staff covering a variety of specialties.
Banner Health offers:
- Excellent compensation plus incentives,
- Fully paid occurrence based malpractice,
- Paid CME plus allowance, and
- Outstanding benefits that provide security for you and your family.
Please submit your CV for immediate consideration.