The ReDCo Group, part of Pathways – one of the largest national providers of accessible, outcome-based behavioral and mental health services, is in search of a compassionate, caring, growth-minded Peer Support staff member, ready to make a difference in the lives of today’s youth.
For your passion and dedication providing Peer Support that will guide the development of at-risk youth into a confident, trustworthy, successful individuals, we offer paid training, career advancement opportunities, medical/dental/vision, PTO, paid holidays, flexible part time or full time flexible schedule and much, much more (read below)! We realize that your growth is paramount to our continued reputation of quality and service excellence, so we are ready to invest in YOU from day one!
What We Require of You:
- Mentor at risk youth regarding daily living, social, and communication issues
- As a staff member providing Peer Support you would offer support, coach and train at risk youth by teaching them appropriate behaviors, proper communication skills, problem-solving, conflict resolution and how to properly relate to others (children and adults)
- Follow service plan goals and watch the at risk youth bloom into a confident, trust-worthy, successful individual
- Willingness to travel within the community or client homes
Do the Following Apply to You?
- Valid PA Driver’s License w/ good driving record
- Possess a High School diploma with 2 years’ experience working with children
- Associates Degree and 1 year experience working with children
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Please Note: paid babysitting counts towards experience!
Perks of Working for The ReDCo Group:
- Earn $13-$16 per hour depending on experience
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Bi-Weekly Pay
- Employee Assistance Program
- Perks @ Pathways (student loan refinancing, pet insurance, Verizon wireless discount, movie, hotel, concert and sporting event discounts)
If you're #readytowork The ReDCo Group is #readytohire!
Not the job you’re looking for?
The ReDCo Group has a variety of positions in various locations; please go to https://pathwaysofpa.com/; click on “Apply Here” icon in the upper right-hand corner and click on the location near you from the drop-down menu.
To Learn More About Us:
Pathways @ http://www.pathways.com/mission-vision-values
The ReDCo Group @ http://www.pathways.com/pennsylvania
Connect with us on Social Media @ https://pathwaysofpa.com/
The ReDCo Group is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic.