Synechron is looking to onboard Pega Developer - CSSA in Dallas TX
Who we are!
Synechron, one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology services providers, is a $500 million firm based in New York. Since inception in 2001, Synechron has been on a steep growth trajectory. With 8,000+ professionals operating in 18 countries across the world, it has presence across USA, Canada, UK, France, The Netherlands, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Serbia, Hungary, Germany, Italy, UAE, Singapore, Hong Kong, Philippines, Japan, Australia and Development Centers in India.
- Pega Senior Systems Architect plays a significant role in ensuring that the application quality and design is of the highest quality standards and not only meets the needs of the business today but also supports future expansion for new features down the road.
- Actively participate in the requirements design and build phases, delivering high quality deliverables to ensure delivery of solutions within the structured timeframe.
- Provide technical expertise and ownership of technical solutions to Pega team on client sites.
- Develops and demonstrates an advanced knowledge of the PRPC Architecture and all PRPC design and implementation features.
- Collaborates and leads global technology team to implement PRPC solution.
- Good experience in Pega development, preferably in Pega Systems' Pega Rules Process Commander (PRPC 6.0, 6.1, 6.2, 7.1x 7.2x, 7.3x.)
- PEGA Certification Senior System Architect is a Must.
- Strong knowledge in Design, Development, Migration and deployment of PRPC.
- Should have played Senior for at least one program utilizing and Pega PRPC 6.0, 6.1, 6.2, 7.1x 7.2x, 7.3x
- Work Object Relationships, Specialization techniques, Reporting, Routing (Skills based), Rule Resolution/ Inheritance/ Circumstancing, Class Design, Locking, Persistence, Authentication, Agents, Functions/Java API, Services, Connectors.
- Knowledge of components for enterprise architecture like enterprise beans is a plus.
- HandsOn experience in PRPC architecture including the following: (J2EE architecture, PRPC Multi-node architecture, JVM, PRPC Caching).
- Exposure to a variety of technologies, including, but not limited to J2EE (JSP, Servlets, EJB, XML, Java), Oracle.
- Excellent verbal, active listening, and written communications skills along with demonstrated facilitation skills.
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills