What you’ll be doing...
The Pega Business Decisioning Architect will collaborate with marketing and technology application teams to understand the business requirement, the business processes, and convert the business processes to Pega system flows. In this role, you will create the complete decisioning logic on the basis of which our marketing strategy will rely upon across channels and customer life cycle stages. You will be responsible for creating a decisioning architecture which integrates seamlessly with complex technology landscape consisting of multiple technology stacks.
• Responsible for design of the core decisioning logic for real time marketing decisioning platform based on business requirements.
• Assess decisioning platform capabilities, and create a roadmap for expansion to enable seamless omni-channel experience and personalized in-context customer interactions.
• Lead and own the implementation of decisioning enhancement roadmap applying appropriate industry standards.
• Design and configure rules and flows and assist with the draft user interface and draft process flow development.
• Communicate technical concepts, problems and solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences.
• Keep accurate record of materials used, expected deliverables, and milestones achieved.
• Identify and mitigate existing business risk or risks associated with solution architecture.
What we’re looking for...
You are a hands-on, motivated and collaborative individual with exceptional communication skills and proven experience working with diverse teams of technical architects, business users and IT teams in customer organizations on all phases of the software development life-cycle.
You'll need to have:
• Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
• Six or more years of relevant work experience.
• Five or more years of Pega end to end implementation experience.
• Five or more years of Pega Projects as a Business Architect.
• Experience with technical troubleshooting and problem solving.
Even better if you have:
• A Bachelor's degree
• Pega PRPC version 7 platform experience.
• Excellent interpersonal, business communication and writing skills.
• A customer experience focus and are detail oriented.
• A good understanding of integration with an enterprise multi-tier application.
• Ability to work independently.
• Experience working in a fast-paced, often changing, and dynamic environment.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.