LRS Consulting Services is seeking three Pega Senior Systems Architect for a long-term contract opportunity with the chance to extend with our client in Reston, VA. If you’re that person, submit your resume now!
LRS Consulting Services has been delivering IT excellence for over three decades. Our reputation for quality, flexibility, and strong relationships with our clients keeps them turning to us to meet their IT consulting needs. Our contacts combined with your technical expertise equals career possibilities for you. So let’s get to work!
The Pega Senior System Architects will:
- Have a solid background and experience developing software on the Pega platform. This person will be relied upon as a subject matter expert of the technology, its capabilities and best practices.
- Operate in an Agile software development environment while satisfying the government's Waterfall-style project stage gates
- Interact daily with system and business analysts to clarify requirements
- Collaborate closely with other highly skilled Pega system architects
- Be a champion of Pega's technology and its value to the customer
- Develop foundational enhancements to existing production Pega applications.
- Design and implement new Pega applications and prototypes
- Establish standards and best practices for a Pega Center of Excellence (CoE)
- Mentor and support junior-level system architects to cultivate and sustain Pega expertise for the customer and within the company
- Implement fixes for defects discovered by the quality assurance (QA) testing team
- Integrate Pega applications with external APIs, web services and legacy data sources
- Develop complex user interface (UI) elements following modern UI standards and best practices while satisfying 508 compliance
- Implement flow rules driven by process automation and user intent
- Design class structures that maximize code reuse and flexibility
- Estimate implementation level of effort based upon requirements and design
- Divide large, complex tasks into actionable, iterative subtasks
- Articulate and manage tasks using software project tracking tools like codeBeamer, JIRA, or Rational Team Concert
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience with Pega
- Must be a Pega Certified Senior Systems Architect (CSSA)
- Experience developing enterprise-class Pega applications
- Experience in all phases of software development lifecycle including analysis, design, implementation, testing and deployment
- Object-Oriented design and implementation experience
- Experience in Agile Development Methodology
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve complex production issues
- Understanding of relational database design concepts
- Candidate must be able to effectively communicate in English (written & verbal)
To apply go to jobs.lrs.com.
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.