LRS Consulting Services is seeking a Pega System Architect for a long-term contract opportunity (plus the possibility to extend or convert) with our client in Reston, VA. If you’re that person, submit your resume now!
LRS Consulting Services has been delivering IT excellence for over three decades. Our reputation for quality, flexibility, and strong relationships with our clients keeps them turning to us to meet their IT consulting needs. Our contacts combined with your technical expertise equals career possibilities for you. So let’s get to work!
The Pega System Architect will:
- Have a solid background and experience developing software on the Pega platform. This person will be relied upon as a subject matter expert of the technology, its capabilities and best practices.
- Collaborate closely with other highly skilled Pega system architects.
- Be a champion of Pega’s technology and its value to the customer.
- Develop foundational enhancements to existing production Pega applications.
- Design and implement new Pega applications and prototypes.
- Establish standards and best practices for a Pega Center of Excellence (CoE).
- Mentor and support junior-level system architects to cultivate and sustain Pega expertise for the customer and within the company.
- Integrate Pega applications with external APIs, web services and legacy data sources.
- Estimate implementation level of effort based upon requirements and design.
- Divide large, complex tasks into actionable, iterative subtasks.
- Articulate and manage tasks using software project tracking tools such as codeBeamer, JIRA or Rational Team Concert.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience with Pega
- Must be CSA Certified
- Must be a Pega Certified Senior Systems Architect (CSSA)
- Experience developing enterprise-class Pega applications
- Experience in all phases of software development lifecycle including analysis, design, implementation, testing and deployment
- Object-Oriented design and implementation experience
- Experience in Agile Development Methodology
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve complex production issues
- Understanding of relational database design concepts
- Candidate must be able to effectively communicate in English (written & verbal)
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.