SUMMARY OF POSITION: Work in collaboration with other Program Managers and
Program Directors, to manage the administrative and clinical functions of all cases and to manage Wraparound program staff's job duties and responsibilities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work collaboratively with other Program Managers and Program Directors to assign EBP cases
- Monitors staff caseloads to meet the agency service delivery expectations. This includes collaborating with Intake Specialist in triaging and assigning cases and data collection.
- Monitors and works collaboratively with Support Staff to manage all staff scheduling in outlook and Exym calendars.
- Participate in external marketing plan at various locations to ensure a steady flow of EBP referrals.
- Provide clinical supervision to BBS registered interns.
- Become certified and able to train staff in identified Evidenced Based Programs, as needed.
- Must become Lanterman-Petris-Short (LPS) trained and certified by Los Angeles County Department of Mental Health (LACDMH). (Certification must be obtained within first 90-120 days of employment in manager position.)
- Will participate on the on-call crisis rotation schedule, which also includes the LPS rotation.
- Monitors referrals of cases for psychiatric consultation.
- Work collaboratively with Quality Assurance and Program Directors to ensure outcome measures are completed and data entry inputted, etc.
- Responsible for staff completing outcome measures, open and closing cases in compliance with agency procedures.
- Ensure staff are trained on fidelity to the EBP models, including clinical issues related to outcome measures and documentation.
- Performs the role of Single Fixed Point of Responsibility (SFPR) for the treatment planning process and provision of care for your assigned clients.
- Provide trainings on procedures and documentation when needed in collaboration with Clinical Training Manager.
- Monitors quality assurance and compliance and DMH standards and procedures.
- Responsible for ensuring that program is meeting budget targets.
- Responsible for hiring, training, supervising, and evaluating staff
- Participates in all required meetings and activities, utilization reviews, quality assurance staff meetings, case conferences, Program Director meetings, and etc.
- Additional duties, as required by specific program specific requirements.
- Manage petty cash box.
- Responsible for closing clinic, as required.
- Other duties as assigned to meet the needs of the agency
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- MFT, LCSW, or Ph.D. required.
- 2 years post license experience required and able to provide clinical supervision.
- Bilingual Spanish Speaking preferred.
- 2 years supervisory experience preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Knowledge of public mental health system.
- Strong interest and commitment to working in multiethnic, multicultural settings.
- Strong interpersonal and supervisory skills.
- Good writing and strong communication skills; well organized, attentive to details.
Employment Type: Full Time
Years Experience: 1 - 3 years
Salary: $80,000 Annual