Arkansas Childrens Northwest is seeking fellowship trained pediatric emergency medicine providers to complete a full Emergency Department.
- Exciting new Pediatric Emergency Medicine opportunity in Northwest Arkansas in new childrens hospital opened February 2018.
- 24 emergency department rooms including 2 dedicated trauma/resuscitation rooms, 1 orthopedic procedure room, 2 dedicated psych rooms, and a fast track/vertical ED.
- 146 hours per month through combined 8, 9, 12 hour shifts.
- Anticipating 20,000-30,000 patient visits annually with projected growth.
- Relocation allowance available.
- Competitive compensation.