|Summary||The position is to perform penetration testing exercises and evaluate the effectiveness of security controls by simulating real-world attacks that mimic state of the art adversarial techniques. The candidate will provide expertise and guidance in the security review of Brokerage assets|
|Desired Competencies (Technical/Behavioral Competency)|
- 7+ years of experience in two or more of the following: network vulnerability assessments, Web application security testing, network penetration testing, or red teaming
- Hands on experience with penetration testing and reverse engineering.
- Experience with Windows/Linux environments
- Experience with penetration testing tools
- Knowledge of applications, database, and Web server design and implementation Knowledge of open security testing standards and projects, including OWASP
- Experience with programming languages: Perl, Python, Ruby, Bash, C or C++, C#, PHP, iOS, SQL, or Java, including scripting and editing existing code CISSP or SANS certifications
- Excellent communication skills: written, oral, presentation, listening
- Security Architecture Skills
|Responsibility / Expectations from the Role|
- Perform Penetration Tests and Vulnerability Analysis on web and other applications, network infrastructure and operating system infrastructures.
- Ability to clearly convey results in formal technical reports and deliver briefings to senior management Help internal developers perform analysis and mitigation of security vulnerabilities.
- Research and maintain penetration testing tools, techniques, countermeasures, and trends in computer network vulnerabilities, data hiding and network security and encryption