Looking for more than just another assignment? We're looking for you! This isn't just another assignment, but a real opportunity and a challenge for the right person. LRS Consulting Services is seeking a PeopleSoft Developer for a 12-month contract opportunity with our client in St. Paul, MN!
LRS Consulting Services has been delivering the highest quality consultants to our clients since 1979. We've built a solid reputation for dealing with our clients and our consultants with honesty, integrity, and respect. We work hard every day to maintain that reputation, and we're very interested in candidates who can help us. If you're that candidate, this opportunity is made for you!
The PeopleSoft Developer will:
- Upgrade the current PeopleSoft Enterprise Financial Management Solutions (FMS) system to version PeopleSoft 9.2.
- Be considered a technical Subject Matter Expert (SME) in PeopleSoft enterprise development.
- 10+ years of experience in similar development roles
- Experience working with Work Centers and Approval Framework Workflow
- Candidate must be able to effectively communicate in English (written & verbal)
- Candidate must have permanent authorization to work in the USA for any employer
- Corp to corp candidates will not be considered
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.