About Crossover Health
Crossover makes remarkable health possible by bringing people, their doctors, data, and benefits together under one connected system of health. We’ve built an entirely new category of primary care providing one simple place to go for trusted care—in person, online, anytime. We are working with the most innovative employer partners to integrate disconnected health and wellness benefits with tech-enabled services which allows our partners to increase access to care, decrease spending, and deliver an unrivaled experience for employees near and far.
The Crossover Nurse is central and a key partner in creating a strong patient experience. This position actively manages patient care by coordinating and connecting patients with specialists and their facilities. This position follows up with patients, guides them through the process, and while modeling Crossover’s values. The environment is fast-paced and rapidly changing and the philosophy revolves around primary care as the patient centered home and evidence-based medicine guidelines.
- Delivers patient care, practicing under the oversight of an RN or clinic supervisor
- Collaborates with patient and care team to facilitate a patient-centered medical home
- Provides evidence-based nursing care at the highest community standard
- Coordinates and connects the patient with specialists and their facilities
- Provides phlebotomy services and immunization services
- Licensed Vocational Nurse from an accredited school with a minimum of 3 years of clinical experience
- Current BLS ( Basic Life Support) certification
- Experience in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Demonstrated strong work ethic and takes pride in a detailed oriented approach to work
- Highly organized and enjoys managing projects, big and small, to completion
- Creative, flexible, and navigates through obstacles
- Excellent follow-through with execution skills
- Able to handle ambiguity and solving issues
- Spanish speaking is a plus
Physical Job Requirements
- Requires standing, walking and sitting for extended amounts of time.
- Occasionally lift and carry items weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Manual and finger dexterity and hand-eye coordination
- Includes full range of body motion including potential of handling and lifting patients.
- Requires corrected vision, hearing and speech within normal ranges. Must be able to effectively communicate with patients and team members.