Willow Rock Center is an adolescent crisis stabilization and treatment facility. This program provides mental health interventions to divert adolescents from hospitalization when they may be safely discharged to the community. The Crisis Stabilization Unit staff and inpatient staff provide a safe and nurturing environment as they assist youth in regaining the stability necessary to safely return home or to a community-based placement.The Nurses conduct assessments of adolescents in distress, and develop and facilitate discharge plans for youth. The Nurses, in conjunction with the treatment team, ensure that the 23-hour crisis stabilization center offers a therapeutic and nurturing environment for youth in crisis. "Being a nurse at Seneca has been an incredible, enriching and educational experience." - Seneca Nurse
- Provide quality clinical care, including physical assessments and medical triage examinations
- Collect and analyze assessment data to formulate client care issues, individualized outcomes, plans, implements and evaluates nursing interventions.
- Collaborate to ensure quality of medication administration, adequate consents, medical treatment and follow-up.
- Collaborate with Supervisor to ensure health and safety, infection control, resource utilization, and clinical and rehabilitative standards of care.
- Participate in nursing department, staff meetings and other facility activities
- Bachelor's of Science in Nursing required
- CPR – BLS
- Public Health Certificate and/or School Nurse Certification
- Valid California Registered Nurse License
- TB test clearance, fingerprinting clearance, and any other State/Federal licensing or certification requirements
- Excellent communication, organization and leadership skills
- Psychiatric Nursing experience a plus
- Per diem
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive employee benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and chiropractic coverage, partially paid premiums for dependents, 5 weeks of flexible Paid Time Off, a 403(b) retirement plan, and an employer-paid Employee Assistance Plan
- Excellent training, scholarship opportunities, and ongoing professional development
- Collaborative team environment!