Perception engineer to solve real-world robotics problems
Optimizing the robot’s perception of the environment (recognition and characterization of objects).
- Identify and characterize the environment of the robot;
- Implement and optimize image analysis and point cloud algorithms;
- Keep up to date with the state of the art in the field of perception
- MINIMUM Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience of programming in C++;
- Strong skills in data structures and advanced algorithms;
- Very good knowledge of image processing;
- Good knowledge in neural networks;
- Professional level of English proficiency;
- Focused on the quality of the code;
- Desire to learn and ability to teach;
- Desire to work as a team;
- Comfortable working in the less formal context of a startup business;
- Belief in open source software and sharing with the community;
- Experience with signal processing outdoors is a bonus.
- MS or PhD. Areas of specialization: perception, image processing, signal processing, deep learning.
Relocation Assistance: Yes
Type: Full time - direct hire
Visa Sponsorship: No, not at this time
We are an equal opportunity staffing agency. Qualified applicants will be presented to employers without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.*