Our industry leading client is searching for a Performance Engineer who will be focused on automated processes for retail in the Cincinnati area. Ideal candidates will have hands on experience with capacity planning, identifying bottlenecks, and monitoring application performance.
You will be working in an Agile environment and diving deeply into both software and hardware systems to create tests for performance issues. You’ll be making architectural, design, and coding recommendations. You’ll be collaborating with developers, test engineers, and the project team to improve overall performance of automation for use in a retail environment.
The Performance Engineer position is a 6 month contract to hire role. Pay ranges from $50.00-$60.00/hr BOE. Benefits include health, dental, vision, and 401k with company match.
Desired Experience for Performance Engineer:
- 4+ years of software quality assurance experience
- 2+ years of performance engineering experience
- Ability to interpret and draw system & architecture diagrams for performance testing
- Proficient in APM products such as Dynatrace, AppDynamics, and New Relic
- Experience with Loadrunner and Jmeter
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to Chad Mitchell at firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits include health, dental, vision, and 401k w/ match