Title: Performance Management Senior Consultant
Job Location: National Security Agency (NSA), Ft. Meade, MD.
Odyssey Systems Consulting Group, Ltd. is an innovative small business committed to providing world-class technical, management, and training support services to government and public sector clients. We focus on people, processes, and performance to deliver superior results. Since our inception in 1997, our commitment to mission success and customer satisfaction has been recognized with exponential growth and exceptional past performance ratings. We accept challenging assignments and drive projects from the planning stages, through implementation, and into operations and support.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Leads analytical efforts and serves as a senior technical consultant for NSA performance management issues. Develop, integrate and continually improve processes associated with the management of performance information, its integration with related business management information, and its integration into existing management and decision-making processes.
- Provide professional assistance and business support in support of the Board of Directors, the Senior Leadership Council and the Workforce Support Board.
- Provide support in the identification of relationships, overlaps, and gaps in functional areas.
- Assist in leading Strategic Planning Processes and effectively partnering with external overseers and stakeholders in support of achieving NSA strategic goals and objectives.
- Enable senior leadership to make better management and investment decisions through the use of objective and meaningful performance measures.
- Enable senior leadership to make better management and investment decisions through the use of accurate and timely assessments of the readiness and capabilities of the NSA.
- Provide assistance with daily business operations to include daily work activities, reports, briefings, and coordination functions.
- Document and publish administrative and technical processes and procedures. Develop and maintain a directory of Standard Operating Procedures.
- Provide support to leadership and management to enable engagement and outreach with forward deployed members.
- Graduate or higher degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Program Management, Finance, or Accounting.
- Top Secret/SCI clearance with current Full Scope Polygraph.
- Twelve or more years’ experience in performance management and metrics implementation; performance-based budgeting; analysis of performance data in relation to budget and strategy modifications; and program management.
- At least five years in leadership roles.
- At least nine years of combined experience demonstrating a broad representation of the following: process definition, deployment and improvement; federal government planning, programming, budgeting and execution; program analysis and evaluation; facilitation and decision analysis; and large organization management.
- Experience in legislative process and congressional relations; process automation and data integration into enterprise management processes; competency with statistical, visualization and data analysis tools.
- Occasional travel may be required.
Odyssey Systems Consulting Group, LTD. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or other factors protected by federal, state, and/or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting; hiring; placement; promotion; termination; layoff; recall; transfer; leaves of absence; compensation; and training.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.