Octagon Technology Staffing is in search for a technical SEO Manager to support the overall Ecommerce strategy of the organization using internal tools. You will provide guidance and strategy to drive organic traffic and business growth by implementing technical SEO best practices for multi-lingual sites and report on key performance indicators.
Key to this role is the ability to provide data-driven insights which result in specific action plans and quantifiable business improvement! Growth opportunity for someone with a highly technical SEO background looking to move into a management capacity.
- Analyze and suggest UX changes to improve conversion rate
- Monitor rankings using SEO tools Google Search Console, Advanced Web Ranking, etc.
- Analyze keyword ranking and traffic trends to glean insight on current performance in the organic search landscape
- Stay up-to-date on current SEO Google and industry trends
- Using Google best practices, advise clients on optimizing their websites for search engines
- Run technical audits to ensure proper implementation of on-page and off-page SEO that could affect site indexation and rankings on Google
- Minimum 3 years of SEO experience.
- Experience working with .htaccess, robots.tx, metadata and site speed optimization
- Knowledge of sitemps, crawl budget, canonicallization and other technical SEO elements
- Experience quantifying marketing impact and SEO performance
- Experience using SEO tools, such as Google, Bing, Yahoo Webmaster tools and Screaming Frog
- Proven track record of working with hightly technical teams
- Project management experience
- Knowledge of Excel a plus
- Excellent analytical skills to dig extensively into metrics and analytics