My name is Luke I am a Technical Recruiter with Apex Systems. I wanted to reach out to see if you were currently in the job market. If so, we do have a Performance Test Engineer opportunity for a major financial company in St. Petersburg, FL that I think you could be an ideal fit for. It is a 1 year contract with competitive pay. Listed below are the responsibilities and skills that my client is looking for. If you are interested in learning more please either respond to this message or give me a call back at (813) 281-8800.
Role: Performance Test Engineer
Duration: 1 Year Contract
Location: St. Petersberg, FL
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Leads complex projects and distributes workload appropriately to other members of the project team.
- Helps define and establish new methodologies, frameworks, tools, processes, and best practices particularly around performance testing and contributes both ideas and effort toward continuous improvement.
- Identifies production metrics important to performance/load testing efforts.
- Collaborates with project teams to understand project architecture and business requirements to devise a performance test strategy and test plans.
- Creates and executes load and performance tests using HP Performance Center.
- Analyzes statistical results for baselines, trends, and anomalies to facilitate problem solving, performance improvements, and reporting.
- Prepares and reports test results both formally and informally. Communicates results information to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Manages performance testing artifacts to ensure proper versioning, backups, organization and retention.
- Conducts and/or participates in peer reviews of test plans and cases to ensure consistency, adequate coverage and risk mitigation.
At least 3+ years experience of the following:
- Executing, building and analyzing load and performance testing in an enterprise environment utilizing HP Performance Center.
- Experience with HP Tru Client.
- Experience with DynaTrace, BlueStripe and SiteScope.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178